Wednesday, March 02, 2011

New Riverside Studio and Free Introductory Art Classes!

I am so pleased to announce that I am opening a new studio in Downtown Riverside at the Life Arts Center on University and Lemon Streets. In Studio 36 I will be able to expand my art class offerings, be part of the monthly Riverside Art Walk, and have space to display and sell my work!

I will be making a special offer this month, March: a series of FREE ART CLASSES to allow students to explore and experience my fun and personalized approach to teaching art and decide which ongoing class might be perfect for you!


They will be 1 hour each session. No prior experience is needed. All materials are supplied.

All skill levels are welcome!
10-11 am or 11- 12 noon

Saturday, March 12
and
Saturday, March, 19, 2011

Contact me to register and Save Your Spot: jothompsonart@gmail.com

This offer is for adult students and I will be making a similar offer for childrens in April with dates and times to be announced.

No comments: