Friday, October 07, 2011

FREE Playday!


I am starting a new FUN event! My studio partner Nancy Saahira Tedder (marketing whiz) suggested this great idea and I had to run with it...a FREE open studio art day! I will put out all kinds of paint, markers, crayons, pastels. papers, collage stuff. Drop in for a few minutes or stay for the day. Bring a friend. You will find a welcoming sanctuary to experiment with art and unleash your creativity.
What a fun way to give a little back to my patrons, students, and friends! Thanks Nancy!

Open to All! No Experience Needed! All Materials Provided!
You are encouraged to bring snacks...I am partial to cookies with nuts in them myself!
Jo: 951-660-4925

Saturdays after the Arts Walk:10/08, 11/5, 12/03
10 AM-4PM
Studio #36
Life Arts Center
3485 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92501

No comments: